First list - 1000pt DE - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First list - 1000pt DE

Played my first game of warhammer (1000pt DE against O&G) over christmas, whooped his ass, decided to start collecting. Was split between DE & WE, love both armies but DE won me over with the excecutioner models and dark raiders. Heres a list a knocked out, its based around the models I enjoyed playing with and those that look fun. I'd really appreciate any feedback as Im not sure how the list would play. I'd be playing friends who field Wood Elves, Orcs & Gobs, Dwarfs, Lizardmen and Skaven.

1 Noble @ 76 Pts
    General; Sea Dragon Cloak

18 Corsairs @ 215 Pts
    2ndWeapon; Light Armour; Sea Dragon Cloak; Standard; Musician
    1 Reaver

10 Warriors @ 110 Pts
    Repeating Crossbow; Light Armour

5 Dark Riders @ 127 Pts
    Spear; Repeating Crossbow; Light Armour; Musician
    5 Dark Steed

5 Dark Riders @ 127 Pts
    Spear; Repeating Crossbow; Light Armour; Musician
    5 Dark Steed

14 Executioners @ 195 Pts
    Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Standard; Musician
    1 Draich-master

1 Reaper Bolt Thrower @ 100 Pts

This comes to 950pts w/o magic or anything like that. Basically I really like the whole pirate feel and wanted to try and build an army that reflected that. I know the executioners dont really fit I reckon they are some of the best models in the game and wanted them in.

Any advice, criticism or comments welcomed.

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, as a note for how to write list here, any you don't need to make note of any equipment that comes standard.

You should add a musician in the Warrior Unit.

Now, to make it a good 1000, with 50 points of magic armor, I would add the Crimson death and Heavy Armor. That would cost you 39 points, so that would be decent. Unless you intend to put the noble with anything other than the executioners, you should add one more executioner. As is, the unit size should be fifteen including characters.

Overall, a good solid mobile and fragile list. Very Dark Elf like. At the 1000 point level, enemy magic won't be a disater for you, but you are quite vulerable to it. Good luck.
    Where's your Baritone Saxophone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure if it is at the back of the army book or on the uk site but there is a raider force which states that they are pirate druchii
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

The Dvl in Pale Moonlight danceman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    121 (x3)

a very well rounded lists.

i´d give your noble halberd, heavy armour, shield and seal of ghrond to give your magic a little more strength.

otherwise, looks cool :yes:
    ""What's the matter? Don't ya like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh?" - Captain Spaulding.

+ Reply to Thread