DE wish list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DE wish list

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DE wish list

I want to say that all these are what I would like to see happen. There not rumors or what I think are going to happen with our new book just what I would like to see. Some could actually work I think but for the most part i dont see them happening.

1. DE need there own book and not a post in white dwarf. I think there doing that with some of the 40K marines

2. highborn/noble model. Long over due.

3 Assassins points can stay the same but they should come with poison standard. And instead of having to buy an item to give the guy killing blow make it so you can trade your poison in for killing blow at 20pts.(the point difference between giving an assassin poison or killing blow from the temple of khain.)

4. Reduce the point cost of the CoK by 2 points. When i say this im looking at my VC book and the black knights. For the same cost of giving a black knight a barded steed to match our save were still paying 4 points more for our calvary. Even if the rumors are true and VC is gona see the black knights cost go up by 2 were still paying more than they are. Now there are differences and we could site calvary points for other armies like HE but i still feel that the cost of a calvary that can only move 7 has a base strength of 3 and has to fight with being stupid the hole game isnt made up for by having fear and a mount with S4.

5. A box of plastic Dark Riders.

6. Seems the Cauldron while being one of the nicest looking models from GW is one of the least used in the game. My thought is that you leave in re-rolling wound rolls but take away the witch elf frenzy rule. Instead you expand the 6+ ward save to include every model within 24 inches instead of just the witches.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There have been multiple posts like this in the past as well as on d.net. Think of it this way all the new armybooks are total power creep and the universal high elf rule is they all strike first now. so we should see some nice bonus in the new armybook when it comes out in 3-4 years.
    "He made it look easy. Even though it never was. He never stopped fighting for what he believed in...or for what he believed his country should be."-Captain America the Death of a Dream

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by HP Soundwave View Post
    There have been multiple posts like this in the past as well as on d.net. Think of it this way all the new armybooks are total power creep and the universal high elf rule is they all strike first now. so we should see some nice bonus in the new armybook when it comes out in 3-4 years.
    Yeah, there's atleast 1-2 threads exactly like this in this forum.
    Summary of what they conclude:
    -Need Noble/Highborn
    -Need a lot more plastics
    -Magic items are crap
    -CoK's, Assasain & Black Guard are too expensive
    -Stupidity is an absolute joke..

You should note that the special 'always strike' first rule you mentioned is still only a rumour, as far as I know.
    I'd be very surprised if that one is true. If it is true, I'm throwing my Dark Elves in a box & leaving them there. How the hell would we beat HE? or how would anyone for that matter? :hmm:
    PS- It'll be more like 2~ years (2009). Not 3-4.

Cheers
    Dark Elves - Game #28 vs High Elves: Draw
    W L D
    21 5 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah dude it is like Vampires then Chaos which is like 2 years then it is dark elves possibly.
    "He made it look easy. Even though it never was. He never stopped fighting for what he believed in...or for what he believed his country should be."-Captain America the Death of a Dream

+ Reply to Thread