Avatars of War Dark Elves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Since you Druchii have a pretty limited selection of character models at the moment this could be good news.

I don't know how many of you are up to date with Avatars of War, or how many know about them. For those of you who don't know and want different hero models, Avatars of War is a range by Felix Paniagua which are basically intended to be used for warhammer, and he's just finished a Dark Elf Sorceress.

Plus, before that he did a noble (I posted the WIP in the rumours forum a while back) which is available now

Really nice models. I think all Dark Elf players should know about these. After all, even though you play the wrong army it doesn't mean you shouldn't have a good choice of minis

And the <<link>>

Enjoy

Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awsome minis, thanks for the post! i'm going to buy the noble, and possible the barbarian. i'd give you rep but i dont know how!

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

I saw these on Druchii.net, but I'm still not familiar enough with the line to send money overseas. Have you ordered before? Did it work out okay, or were minis damaged, missing parts, slow shipping, etc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

I've not ordered before, but I love Felix's work. I know of quite a lot of people on various forums who have ordered his minis and I haven't seen any complaints. Of course I might have missed them if they are there but I don't think so.
    Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

Since leaving GW he's been producing better more GW looking figures. Odd or what?
    As for S+H and money safety I wouldn't worry, no ill will befall you. Unless it's blown up by customs or somthing odd like that- that's nobody's fault though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

I guess I'll give it a shot. I've been wanting a sorceress for ages to replace that darn re-used Morathi. I'm pre-ordering now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Ordered one of the nobles earlier this year, and I must say its a spectacular model. My only complaint is that it took an extremely long time to get to me and I ended up calling a couple times asking when it would get to me. I think it took somewhere around three weeks for it to eventually get here.

+ Reply to Thread