US online store changes to DE - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US online store changes to DE

I was browsing some stuff on the US online store and checked up on the Dark Elf section. Looks like they're in the process of moving stuff around and cleaning it up. Perhaps advanced order models are soon to fill in :party:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Yeah, I was just on looking for your guy's Executioners, and they're missing. You seem to have some holes in there. I'm thinking that you guys might finally be getting a new book and that they are going to start discontinuing your old molds. Good luck guys, wtg if you get a new book! :happy:
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

You won't see advance orders for a while. Look at the new Daemon Advance orders - they're on the website about two months before the release. With DE set for an August release (And it's still not clear whether that's just the army box or the 'proper' release), it's unlikely we'll actually see any new stuff online until early/mid June.

Please only post when there's something concrete to tell us, eh?

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Closed Thread