My 7th ed dark elf battle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Blood & Souls for Khaine! flameseeker574's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 7th ed dark elf battle

Hey guys my local store has a copy of the new book and I managed to play a game today at 1500 points.

now I'm to lazy to write a full battle report but Ill throwout some facts here and my general thoughts on the book.

first off It was a game against my friend lizzies his list was something like this

JSOD

2x skink priest

30 sauras

5 cold one riders

12 blow pipe skinks

3 sallies

mine was as follows

malus darkblade(hes a hero now)
    caddy with scroll

20 warriors with warbanner

20 corsairs with frenzy banner

5 dark riders with rxbs

5 cold one knights with armor piercing banner

13 witch elves with hag and man bane

RBT

RBT

so one great thing about the new rules is that malus cancels the stupid cold ones in the unit that he joins so they make for quite a hammer unit also the fact that everything has hatred is a large bonus to and the best thing is that we dont even pay 1 point for it.

some other notes

corsiars with frenzy are nasty, 15 attacks re-rolling hits is nasty on the charge.

warriors are better now that they are a point cheaper and can have a banner, and I recommend the war banner BTW cheap and effective and often can swing the combat in your favor.

Witch elves are great too, naturally they dropped in points cost and packed on some good ole fashion hatred.

So thats about it,everything got better and points costs were lowered all around, thus making our list very competitive.

So guys hold out for just one more month you will see that GW really hasn't forgotten about us druchii.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonderful, can't wait to read all the way through the army book again and again and again..

How did the battle go?

+ Reply to Thread