Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I was reading the new dark elf armybook and a few things puzzled my mind.
1) The hag only gear from khaines list, can it be only be used by hags (as in witch elf champions) or could the hero hag use it as well.
2) Assassins can only take items from khaines list, they can't go for magic items?
3) What do you do when a endangered animal eats endangered plants?
1. If you read p.93 it says on the Death Hag entry "Gifts of Khaine Up to a total of..." so yes the "witch elf hero" can also use it. In fact they must use that list and not the magic item list.
2. nope they must use the gifts of khaine list. Although there are two magic items in that list.
3. you do nothing! nature does what it does best and mankind shouldn't interfere... unless it's for mankind's survival then it's OK to destroy this planet .
I played a game last night (very fun) but a problem came up with the cauldron of blood. The cauldron is made up of a deathhag (hero character) and two hags (normally witchelf champions). Do the hags still count as characters in respect to hit allocation? Can they issue/accept challenges?