ogre allies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ogre allies

Farmington, New York
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

ogre allies

Just got the new Dark Elves army book. I was wondering, there is no allies in rare section, can Dark Elves use ogre bulls as allies? Or Ogre leadbelchers?

I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy.

2. Remove Advertisements

Dubuque, IA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

44 (x2)

It would seem that GW is moving away from the old dogs of war choices in reviewing the latest 3 army books I own, High Elves, Vamps, and Dark Elves, None of them have the option to take Dogs of War units.
    The Camden Brigade
    Do good things, good things happen. Do bad things, and kharma hits you with a car.
    20 Bucks. Eat it; Ride it; Hump it. I don't care. - Earl J. Hickey

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

Note on DoW from Gav Thorpe.
    There's a variety of reasons for removing the reference to DOW in the forthcoming army books, and these are the main ones:
    1. The rules detailing how to include DOW in an army are included in the DOW list/ articles. Therefore if you have access to those rules you have access to how they can be added to your army.
    2. We may wish to revise the way DOW work in the future, and while we continue to perpetuate the current rules for them in the army books this will be very difficult to do. Our intent is that the DOW rules, should we produce a proper supplement, will be entirely self-contained and require no references in the army books.
    Neither of these are intended as a signal that we are never going to do/ immediately going to do (delete as appropriate) a Dogs of War supplement. They are simply a sort of house-cleaning procedure that leaves us clear to evaluate and pursue the correct course of action regarding Dogs of War in the future.
    Taken from Games Workshop Online Store — Dogs Of War

I'm also locking this. Please don't post the same thread in multiple forums - this is a rules question and should be posted in the rules forum.
    Last edited by Rork; September 1st, 2008 at 16:34.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Closed Thread