Tourney Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tourney Question

Ok is it legal in tournaments to use say a 10 man RXB unit with the front 5 with RXB's and the back 5 with Spears SHield?

Reason I am asking is I have 3 Spear Warrior units (US 20) and I have 2 RXB units (US 10) and I have 2 boxes of Warriors left to build up and not sure if I want to make another unit of Warriors and one unit of RxB's or just 3 RXB units. If I could get away with putting Spear guys in the second row of the RxB unit would just make another Warrior Unit but not sure till I get this answered.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Nope, the units have all the same equipment, so it's all RxBs or all spears.

Unless you're just referring to the models, in which case it should be ok as long as the front rank is all RxBs.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

depends on the tournament. I've played in tournaments where you could have used night goblins as the back rank or both ranks if you wanted. they were "counts as" models.

I would ask the tournament director what is allowed or how much of a pain they are going to be. What I would do with the present models you have is give some of the warriors the champion sword since they are all armed with a hand weapon, that way they can be both. I always give my RxB troops shields anyway. You could then glue the "extra" crossbow on the sprue to their back and that way they could act as both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea just asking about the models themselves like they count as RxB's but they are warriors (for the second rank)

If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

If your opponent lets you. It should be fine.
    Worshipper of Dice
    Last game: Victory Dark Elves vs High Elves & Orcs & Goblins
    WDL: Dark Elves:37/6/8 Space Marines:7/3/3

+ Reply to Thread