Shooting at the Blood Caldron - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shooting at the Blood Caldron

well my friend and i where argueing over shooting at the blood caldron, when the rules say ignore the hits on the caldron, he thinks that they will automaticly go to the crew i think that it is just a fail to hit and only a 5 or a 6 can hit the crew like in the rules.

any input so this does not come up when we play agaion soon?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

your friend doesn't know the rules. You treat it like a warmachine. You only hit a crew member on a 5,6. Then you need to randomize between the character versus the regular hags.

Any initial hits on 1-4 are ignored. If he shoots 10 shots with handguns at your cauldron and 5 of them hit. He has to roll all 5 to see what he hits. IF he rolls a 1, 3,4,5,6 then 3 of the hits are ignored, because you can't hurt the cauldron. the other 2 hits (5,6) have to be rerolled to randomize between the crew and the character ( I usually say 1,2 hit the character, everything else on the crew) then roll to wound.

+ Reply to Thread