Impulsive DE help... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Impulsive DE help...

Hello fellow DE players... this is my first post here. Let me give ya a quick explanation then on to da list! Ok here's the dilly, I dont have the DE army book yet, its due in this Wed but I am so siked and impatient that ive stalked enough other list's to put my list together lol. So here is my list (2250), some tweaks will probably be needed but I do have a direction Id like to go... without further ado...

Dreadlord (561pts)
    General, Dragon, Crimson Death, Armor of Es, Pendant of Kurahin, Sea Dragon Cloak

Master (214pts)
    BSB, Cold One, Lance, Shield, Heavy Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Hydra Banner *joins COK's*

Sorceress lvl 2 (160pts)
    Darkstar Cloak

CORE **

Dark Riders (117pts)
    x5 Musician, R&B

Dark Riders (117pts)
    x5 Musician, R&B

Dark Elf Warriors (155pts)
    x20 Shields, FC

SPECIAL **

Cold One Knights (210pts)
    x5 Full Command, Banner of Cold Blood, Dread Knight w/ sword of might

Black Guard (312pts)
    x18 Towermaster /w Soulrender, Standard Bearer, Standard of Hag Grief

RARE **

Hydra (175pts)

Hydra (175pts)

Thats it, I got it about 2196 if thats right, Im having to trust other's points value, so I have some room to add a little, plus I am open to moving some things around, but I like this list if it works. Yes, this is going to cost me about 4-5 hundrit dolla's... and I already got wifey permission... after we get our taxes that is.

So the idea, lotsa fast hard hitting things, BG is anvil, multiple hammers, Dark riders harass etc, and the sorceress is defensive in purpose, thanks again!

Freaka

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is in the wrong section but ill help you anyways

Welcome to LO, and I always like seeing more Dark Elf players.

At first glance, I would drop the Darkstar Cloak on the Sorceress, and give her 2 Dispel Scrolls, or since she is a lone Wizard drop it for a Sacrifical Dagger and a Dispel Scroll. With remaining points, add more Warriors or two more Black Guard.

Thats my two cents.
    Darks Elves 6000ptsWood Elves 500pts (WIP)
    Imperial Guard 5000pts
    http://mr-godz.mybrute.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry bout that, hmm, thought I was in the right forum heh, well cough that one up to a rookie mistake, looks like ill be making a few of those lol. Thanks for the input, ill do that, wasnt quite sure on the sorc.

Freaka

+ Reply to Thread