Bsb - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bsb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bsb

How do you make your Dark Elf BSB (mounted/unmounted)? For mounted i was thinking something along the lines of a Dreadlord on cold one without the shield/sword arm, but what banner would be best for a conversion. Any tips appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Cold One Knight One?

and give him a sheild seeing as he can't have magic weapons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

I used the Dreadlord on Cold One model. I cut off the sword and gave him a lance. Then removed the other arm and put on a banner arm, the one I chose looks like a big flag. I didn't add a shield as my group are not sticklers for exact modelling but you could easily add one to the banner arm. It came out pretty good, for me at least. As for the on-foot, the Dreadlord w/ great weapon would probably be pretty easy to convert. Just clip off the great weapon and attach a banner.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

If you want him mounted on a cold one, I'd just gussy up a cold one knight. The Corsair banner looks great and is slightly bigger than the COK and you could add a bigger/grander dragon as the totem piece. I prefer mine on a dark steed, so I used the HE mage ride but placed a skull under the spikey helm and converted a rider that looked suitably DE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds good. Just purchased the dreadlord on cold one and im going to clip off the sword and what not. hopefully it turns out well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm, you guys do know that they just came out with a BSB right? It's a dreadlord on a Dark Steed. It already comes with the banner and everything. Just buy it lol. Go to the GW web site, and under the Dark Elf army unit list go down to collectables and you will see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW, I never look at that part...thats a pretty cool model. Oh well mounted dreadlords are worth the coolness anyways.

Wonder if that guy will fit nicely on the cold one

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would have to be the ld style cold one or the ones from the COK box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

Ummm, you guys do know that they just came out with a BSB right? It's a dreadlord on a Dark Steed.
    Yet another example of GW giving us what we really don't need. Have you ever seen a list with a BSB on a steed? I suppose I could buy that and the Sorceress on Cold One and switch them(however I'm guessing that the Sorceress and Cold One are not seperate pieces). It would be nice if GW would do a little research before coming out with models nobody really wants. Nobody puts a Sorceress on a Cold One and nobody puts a BSB on a steed(at least that I have seen).

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhir_Forever View Post
    Ummm, you guys do know that they just came out with a BSB right?
    I hate metal models. They are much more expensive than they should be and lack the detail and convertability that the plastic models can carry. I've used a bsb on a dark steed several times. Stupidity is stupid. Fight the power.

+ Reply to Thread