if i pick up the Dark Elf Spearhead... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i pick up the Dark Elf Spearhead...

What would be good to expand it? Sir Spamalot said another unit of Cold One would be good. I was wondering if i should pickup anything else such as a unit of warriors.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod1520011

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x6)

You can't go wrong with an extra unit of warriors and CoK, from there I would try to add some skirmishers... Look at shades w/ great weapons or Dark Riders.
    IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT!

I survived LO Chat thanks to: Karmoon, Rabbit, Process, Tossy and Meish.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

You realize that's not the spearhead but the battalion

I don't think it's that great of a deal. You're paying primarily for the metal characters. I got a substitute hydra because Gw's is sick looking (in an anorexic or bulemic way) none of the metal characters are worth the price you're paying for them. You'd be better off getting 2 more boxes of cold one knights (if that's what your want to run - 2 units of 6 and then you can make a dreadlord and bsb and chariot almost with the extras) You can make magic users with almost any model and be better off as well (you'll never use a sorceress on cold one) blah, blah blah

If you're going to buy the battalion, that's probably a decent deal. you can make characters and shades out of the corsairs/cold one knights. Really depends on what type of army you like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

price out the spearhead set

Hiya all. I was looking to buy the DE Spearhead box set and its not worth the price. If you price it all out on there web site. You get over charged by 11 bones...
    Rather than buy it sepertly. Now the other boxset is worth it.

+ Reply to Thread