few questions about assassins - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

few questions about assassins

I was wondering if someone could help me. I know I can hide an assassin within a unit but I was curious about a few things.

1) for point cost, do i pay for the assassin and the unit he is pretending to be, or just the assassin and the other unit is a marker?
    2) can i place him in my back line and then unhide him and charge him forward when i feel like it?
    3) if he happens to get attacked by missile arrows, and is hit, is his cover blown?
    4)can you redisguise him after his cover has been blown?

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Assassins are characters that join your units, you just don't announce to your opponent which unit he is deployed in.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you pay for assassins as if they were independant characters, then hide it in any unit u wish at the start of the battle ( given its an infantry unit ). you can unhide and charge yes, he can be shown at the beginning of the turn or the beginning of CC phase. if he is hidden and the unit is below 5 models, he cannot be hit and is still hidden, if all models die, he is automatically slain as well without having a chance of being revelaed

ps. why should u reveal and unhide him again ? but anyway rules dont allow that.

+ Reply to Thread