dark elf assain heavy vs demons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

15 (x1)

dark elf assain heavy vs demons

As some of you may now I've been running a paticulaly trixy bret army (built around units of 6 knights) for 6 months now and I think its time for a change. A part of me is attracted to the big blocks of tough infantry and interesting magic of chaos but I think I would prefer to go even more extreme than the brets and go with a list built around flying assains.

Now, the list I am invisaging is 3 assains, one with steed of shadows bond item, have a fast element of hard hitting units and a backbone of magic allowing me to actually get off the many steed of shadows spells that I want going round and give me a bit of magic missile shaped support.I also love skirmishers.

I want to fit this all in at 2k.

Now I know this is a big ask but is their any way that this list could work and actually be able to stand up to other friendly armies?

consider it a challenge

Last edited by A Cucumber; October 19th, 2009 at 18:32.

+ Reply to Thread