Advice request re model builds - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Advice request re model builds

Hi putting together a dark elf army (from different sources) and thought i would ask for some advice.

I have the following assembled;

30 warriors RXB
    10 corsairs

I have just got hold of a battallion box and have an extra 8 warriors on top of that.

I was wondering how to kit the set out? (I need to use 4 boides for crew of 2 chariots i am planing to scratch build using the cold ones, and 10 more for dark rider conversions)

I regularly have 2500 point battles. I want to kit the set out in the most versitile/useful way as i like to change my lists up regularly to keep things interesting.

Looking at lists on the forum I think 30 RXB is enough(??)

I was thinking about making;
    6 corsairs (using 4 of the other bodies for the chariots, 10 dark riders, which would give 1 unit of 16)
    36 warriors with spears (only 12 would have shields initially and they would be in 1 unit of 20 and 1 of 16)

(But obviously I could make another 20 corsairs to have 2 units of 15 and then 24 warriors kitted with either rxb or spears.)

How would you guys do it??

So you have an idead of the rest of the army i'm planning;

I'm planning to buy a hydra, 15 or (?) 20 black guard, 5 harpies and a cauldren of blood

I already have;

10 dark riders (mentioned above)
    10 cold one knights
    3 rbt
    Morathi on a dark pegasus
    Master on cold one
    2 supreme sorceresses
    1 assassin

Any ideas before I committ to gluing would be appreciated.

Last edited by Stumbling Kastellan; October 29th, 2009 at 17:40.

+ Reply to Thread