DE General on a COC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

DE General on a COC

So I have been tossing around a Dark Elf army that will focus on a decent amount of speed. Cold One Knights, Dark Riders, Harpies, ect. Nothing too crazy. I was playing around with my ideas for the General, and I have been really tempted to test out a big bad heavily armored warrior general riding a Cold One Chariot. For only 100pts it seems like a really solid "mount" choice. I can get him into combat quick, and get all the extra attacks of the cold ones, and the other crew member. Not to mention the charge. Am I missing anything here in logic, or has anyone had bad luck with this option? I know we haven't seen a good Cold One Chariot from GW in a while, but I have one I want to use.

WH Fantasy: Vampire Counts, Dark Elves
    WH 40k: Eldar, Orks, Space Marines

2. Remove Advertisements

If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

30 (x2)

Could work. Or it could turn into a bloody mess, turn into too tempting a target for your enemy to miss and lose you not only a general but also a chariot. But I'm just speculating, having never tried it out myself (though my brother has with mixed results). Your call.
    Worshipper of Dice
    Last game: Victory Dark Elves vs High Elves & Orcs & Goblins
    WDL: Dark Elves:37/6/8 Space Marines:7/3/3

+ Reply to Thread