some kinda super nice kill - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some kinda super nice kill

i wanna now if you have done some kinda kill in combats that shouldnt happen.

my bolt thrower crews had run away from the war machine and rallyed. then they goes a berserk mission and goes stright to a unit of 20 black orcs with a black orc warboss with some nice items. then when they were in combat i cast killing blow on the crewmembers with my couldron of blood and what happens, my crews makes 2 attacks miss both and then i forgot hatred so i rolled hatred and it makes 1 hit and he makes the killing blow and kill the boss for almost 300 points it is just the best day for that crew.

has something incredible happen to you? (on you or from you)

an army that seeks to fight without the protection of the eagle claws is clearly courageous or inept. either way, í wish no part in it - Eolaran Greyhawk, Seamaster.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x2)

Not really something that shouldn't happen, but my favourite Dreadlord (Executioner's Axe, Blood Armour, Potion of Foolhardiness) has killed, in challenges, a Doombull (8 wounds) and an Oldblood on Carnosaur (5 wounds on the Oldblood, 2 on the Carnosaur in one round, finished the Carnosaur next round). Next in line is that new spider OnG have.

Another one was seeing a Grey Seer leap off his Screaming Bell and kung-fu kick Shadowblade, Master of Assassins in the face after he'd run the bell and destroyed two nearby buildings.
    Fantasy - Dark Elves, Warriors of Chaos \/ 40K - Word BearersChaos Space Marines

Vargarna i Vinterkylan
    Chaos Warriors Army Project

+ Reply to Thread