Trick out my chariot - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

367 (x5)

Trick out my chariot

So having recently acquired 3 Cold One Chariots, I'm thinking of placing my dreadlord or master into it. So I'm looking for some input on how best to equip him. What are your thoughts?

(WH40K) Dark Eldar - (12,000pts) Sisters of Battle - (5000pts) Dark Angels -(3500pts) (WHFB) Dark Elves - (10,000pts) Beastmen - (5000pts) Empire - (3000pts) Wood Elves - (1500pts)

2. Remove Advertisements

Aberdeen. Scotland
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

53 (x2)

Just the usual stuff really.

One build I've had a decent record with is Sword of Bloodshed, Pendant of Khaeleth and the Potion of Foolhardiness with full mundane armour. 2+ armour (1+vs shooting), Pendant save, 7 attacks (8 with Potion) at WS7 I8 S4, with another D6+1at S5, one more at WS5 I6 S5 and two at WS3 I2 S4. He's not designed to take on enemy characters, just to find a squishy unit and slam into it.

Alternatively for a cheap(er) Lord take the Black Amulet/Armour of Eternal Servitude and a mundane Halberd. It's still 4 attacks at WS7 S5 without wasting that fantastic I8 by giving him a Great Weapon.

One fun thing I've done for a Master on a chariot (mainly because I was bored) was to make him a BSB and give him the Ranger expects to see a chariot charging through terrain they thought was safely covering their flank.
    Fantasy - Dark Elves, Warriors of Chaos \/ 40K - Word BearersChaos Space Marines

Vargarna i Vinterkylan
    Chaos Warriors Army Project

+ Reply to Thread