Request For Advice Was Moved - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the responses to my post. The mods moved it to the List area which I guess is where I should have put it originally. If I need any further help, I'll PM those that responded.

One question though, I was told I had a good start to an MSU list. Couldn't find that reference anywhere.

Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary. You know you probably won't like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The wonderful world of inexpensive druchii!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MSU stands forMany Small Units. The essential idea is such:

20 warriors

20 warriors

20 corsairs

12 witch elves

12 executioners

12 executioners

5 dark riders

5 dark riders

10 crossbow warriors

10 crossbow warriors

now this is about 1,400 points right there. Splash in some characters, maybe a couple choice rares, and you have an army. You use your larger blocks to hold centers and flanks, lure charges with dark riders, and get some flanking done with the smaller blocks. In the mean time, you get a little bit of magic flying around, some crossbow bolts picking off guys, and maybe a war hydra breathing down their neck. Or even a cauldron of blood making ur guys more spiffy. Got it? Good.
    <span style='color:red'>He is the forsaken. An error found in the world, and its weight resting on the shoulders of one being. Know must he walk in shadow, the dark rose.</span>

+ Reply to Thread