[list] 2,000 Cult Of Slaanesh - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    The wonderful world of inexpensive druchii!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was a bizare inspiration that I recieved while falling asleep during math. What if I made a skink army? The catch being, I use dark elves! Voila!

Hero

Sorc w/ lvl 2, cloak of dark souls, darkstar cloak, mark of slaanesh 195

Sorc w/ 2 dispell scrolls, mark of slaanesh, rides dark steed 172

Core

10 devoted of slaanesh 120

14 units of 7 shades w/ mark of slaanesh 1,512

total: 1,999

I have no idea how good or bad this list would be. That is 98 shades, for those of you who don't want to do that math. I'm not sure about the mark on the shades, cause then it means they can't flee. I'd just have to see. The sorc on the steed runs around, using the 1st spell on lore of slaanesh that is D6 S6 hits at 12'' rng. The other sorc scouts with a unit of shades, and just supports with her magic. The devoted are only there because I have to take them.

<span style='color:red'>He is the forsaken. An error found in the world, and its weight resting on the shoulders of one being. Know must he walk in shadow, the dark rose.</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm....this list will get raped by anything. About half the time, you wont even have a place to scout ONE unit, let alone 14.
    -My Warrior Priest will challenge your Chaos Lord
    -OK, my Chaos lord will slaughter you
    -My warrior priest with Van Hortsmen&#39;s Speculum will take his 7 Str 8 attacks. You die.
    -......What?
    -Take your model off the table, he&#39;s dead

The wonderful world of inexpensive druchii!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Straight to the point, eh? Well, even if they can&#39;t ALL scout, i can usually scout a good deal of them. And if not, well, not scouting doesn&#39;t mean I auto get raped by anything. So what are you trying to tell me?
    <span style='color:red'>He is the forsaken. An error found in the world, and its weight resting on the shoulders of one being. Know must he walk in shadow, the dark rose.</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That you have a bunch of archers running around, they are all immune to psycology so they cant flee, and they&#39;ll die when charged by anything.
    -My Warrior Priest will challenge your Chaos Lord
    -OK, my Chaos lord will slaughter you
    -My warrior priest with Van Hortsmen&#39;s Speculum will take his 7 Str 8 attacks. You die.
    -......What?
    -Take your model off the table, he&#39;s dead

+ Reply to Thread