Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
What do your characters wield?
My Noble wields a Heartseeker and enchanted shield,HA,a SDC and rides a Co.
This gives him a nice 0+save and a -1+ save against shooting.
My Sorceress got a Lifetaker and rides a DS.
This make har fit in one of my DS groups.
What equipment do you give your characters?
I tend to have a high sorceress wearing the darkstar cloak and carrying the tome of furion. And whatever the funky item is that allows her to put as many dice as she likes into a single spell, and sometimes a soulstone. Makes her quite lethal (and bloody expensive)
Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts
Noble - 141pts
Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloack, Lance, Shield, Dark Pegasus
Optional Spices: Death Mask, Repeater Crossbow
If you play Cult of Slaanesh, switch Heavy Armour and the Dragon Cloack for a suit of Chaos Armour.
Not nearly as effective, but works.
Use Light, Beasts, Metal instead of Heavens
NecroLords: Use at least one Death Mage
Brets: Use Peasants&Damsels
Skaven: Don't use Skryre SAD
What do u think of this in a 2000 points army:
(I know that it's expensive like hell, but I like dragons)
Highborn 125 pts
riding a dragon 320 pts
heavy armour 6 pts
shield 4 pts
sdc 9 pts
GoP 60 pts
total 518 points
it's 1/4 of my army but not many opponents count on a dragon to fight and they look soooooo cool
hm... that depends pretty heavily on what army and style my opponent's playing. But I usually go for these combos.
1. Shield of Ghrond + Sword of Might
2. Blade of Ruin
3. Crimson Death
4. Blade of Spite + (Enchanted Shield or Seal of Ghond)
5. if mounted on pegasus, Deathmask.
1. Gauntlet of Power + Shield of Ghrond
2. Draich of Dark Power + (Heartstone of Darkness or Black Amulet or Ring of Darkness)
3. If mounted on something flying, Executioners Axe (if you wanna instakill T5 monsters and such)
1. Seal of Ghrong or Crystal of Midnight + (Black Staff or Darkstar Cloak or Tome of Furion)
Basicly the same combos as above except that now I can add (Crown of Black Iron or Wand of the Kharaidon)
1. Rune of Khaine + (Manbane or Blade of Spite or Chill Blade)
2. Touch of Death + additional handweapon.
3. for a scouting assassin, The Cloak of Dark Souls + (Rune of Khaine or Manbane or Blade of Spite or Chill Blade)um... if I'm not wrong saves can only go as far as 1+... the only attribute that you can get 0 or negative numbers to your benifit is shooting.Originally Posted by Gar LoqHehe yea dragons are cool... but unfortunately the're too easy to kill so they rarely win back the points they cost. But I'd give the character 'Shield of Ghrond' to make him harder to wound.Originally Posted by Enslaver
Nope you can get a minus armour save, plenty of armies can do it. It just keeps you save vs low S attacks, but also against high S you're going to get a beter save.
ok Cool... I've accually never meet any opponent with 0+ save I think...Originally Posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard
I find it to be the best alround combo for nobles... it'll make him almost as good as an unpowered Exsalted champion of chaos, unfortunately the chaos champion is cheaper >_<.Originally Posted by Gar Loq