Skirmish, DE vs Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skirmish, DE vs Chaos

I recently played a 400 pt skirmish vs Chaos. Man, it was close. The forces were as follows:
    DE
    Noble w/SDC, Crimson Death, Heavy Armor,
    8 Warriors w/ Spears and Shields and Full Command
    4 Warriors w/RxB and Shields
    4 Warriors w/ RxB and Shields
    Reaper Bolt Thrower

Chaos
    5x Chosen Knights of Nurgle, Champion
    2x Screamers
    4x Horrors

The game was quite odd. Turn one, He moved to flank, and my Reaper took out a screamer. Then, on turn two, he charged my unit of spearmen (noble attached) and nothing happened. During my turn, I took out a chaos knight (turn one they were screened by the screamers) then fought back with spears and defeated the screamer. Third turn, his horrors charged my spearmen while his knighs wheeled and charged my flank. I suffered casualties down to three, and then fled, almost off the table. In my turn, I failed the ralley so they took another turn to reform. Then, my reaper shot down two knights. My opponent was quite angry. In his turn, he charged an RxB unit. They stood and shot, then took out a knight. Then the game wound down. His knight tried to charge the reaper, and lost combat (it was on a hill). The horrors got cut down by the 3 remaning spearmen with noble. Finaly, I surrounded and killed the knight. Total victory for me!

Last edited by Grand Master Overcannon; May 24th, 2005 at 04:55.
    Where's your Baritone Saxophone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm... by Reaper Crossbow do you mean Reaper Bolt Thrower?
    He must have rolled really bad to not do anything to your spears with a charge of chosen knights... that's like almost impossible (wmhn my friends charge my spears with his chosen knights of Slaanesh they kills an avarage of 7 warriors). And stupid of him not doing the slashing attack with his screamsers.

Nice that you won (Y)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps in my excitement, I left a few things out. He only had one screamer left when he charged. And when the chosen chaged my Spearmen, I must have forgotton to note casualties, they took four casualties because two of his knights were not in base contact. Forgot to reger to it as a bolt thrower. It is just a big crossbow .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok cool... screamer can always make the sweep attack though... but reduces it to only one attack/screamer... if he had done that his screamer might never had died... but would've made the battle haughty.
    well keep up the good work! May the bloody-handed god of war and death be with you in your next battles too.
    Last edited by zhaf; May 24th, 2005 at 10:59.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khaine is no friend of mine! I shall owe my allegence to Slaanesh. My 1000pt army list for CoS is in the Army List forum, if you would like to comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fool! then you're not the dark elf I thought you to be. True power can only be achived from pain and suffering from the bloody-handed god of war and death, under the serve of our king Malekith.
    Following the hags way and serve the dark god will only bring you cheap temporary power... the dark gods will in time consume you and make you slave to their daemon servants as they have done with the ptitful humans. The dark gods care not for pain, suffering and rule over this world. They care only for destruction and the ethernal struggle between themselves.
    One day we will crush the dark gods and close their presious portal once and for all. If you're not with use then... I will personally slay you, pick out your eyes, cut of your ears and tounge then sew your mouth... leaving you wandering the death world blind deaf and mute.

How's that for dark elf impression? ... I'll look in to your list.

+ Reply to Thread