Druchii Tactica - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Druchii Tactica

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sry, but I have been reading the posts and then searched online, but what is the MSU tactic??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing as how I&#39;m not allowed to post links here ( <_< ). PM me and I&#39;ll give you a link

Basically, it&#39;s the newest way of playing Dark Elves. It stands for Multiple Small Units. It was meant as a means to combat swarm armies (and does so very well), but it has also been found that by combining it with MSE (Multiple Small Elites) it can take most armies pretty effectively. It&#39;s being used to beat Chaos nowadays.

It&#39;s pretty good, although I didn&#39;t like it at first glance. It takes advantage of the dark elf army list- fast, high Initiative troops, good WS, tactical spells, and the overall &#39;elitest&#39; feel of our army.

Again, PM me, and I&#39;ll give you the link

Closed Thread