Help with converting highborn - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with converting highborn

Can someone tell me how they converted their highborne, or give me a link to how to make one. Also, does any one know if they will make a model any time soon. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x6)

Nope, apparently they arent making any new dark elf models for quiet a while (atleast 2 years)

As for converting one, you need to tell us what you need him to be.. Is he on foot? monuted on a cold one? a manticore? a dragon? a chariot?

Let us know then we can help you out.

I simply used a black guard for my highborn in a chariot, and on foot.
    If you want a mounted one, a fairly common way of doing it is cutting a black guard & a cold one knight in half, then attach to the cold one knights legs to the black guards top half. & use whatever weapons you want..
    Dark Elves - Game #28 vs High Elves: Draw
    W L D
    21 5 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as general tips. Any unit champion + some green stuff details makes nice highborns. If you want a mounted one use malus lower body + any unit champions upper body. That's the easiest way to convert a highborn.
    The black guard champion is probably the most used one, second is executioner and third is corsair. I think the menghil's manflayer command crew models fitts to be character models as well. other models I recommend is the wood elf lord with greatweapon, remove the bow somehow and replace the blade with a executiooners blade and you have a dark elf highborn . The mounted wood elf lord looks fairly dark elf too... you need to file down all the fancy nature stuff and replace the horns with some more dark elfish... look as the black guard champion and malekith model. The comming wood elf lord with two hand weapons looks intressting enough to convert to a female dark elf highborn.

And you can make good looking sorceresses out of witch elves... I find the one holding thestandard most fitting .

Podhammer - The Warhammer Podcast

If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

To make my highborn, I mutilated a warrior and replaced all his waepons, his haead and his arms. Period.

+ Reply to Thread