Which new DE models would you like? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member TheRightHandOfChaos's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which new DE models would you like?

Does exactly what it says in the title.
    Basically what models do you want to be redone for this Edition.
    For me its easy, i would like to see a new Hydra (dam big heads on the current ones){confused}
    Also i dont think its a necessity but i would like some new Witch Elves models, to look more like humanoid daemonettes.
    However the Black Guard, executioner and corsair models are superb imo

(oh and release that limited edition standard bearer what came with the army deal years ago that model was sweet)
    (the standard bearer i was talking about)

ty for reading

Join us................You Know You Want To!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x3)

New Hydra, New (All-plastic) Dark Riders, Harpies (without random scales, they look like they're diseased, more nurgley than DE). And we REALLY need a character kit like the new empire and O&G kits. I'd like some new sorceresses also.

Witch elves I could leave or take. They're alright.

I agree that the existing Black Guard, Corsairs, and executioners are awesome.

I'd appreciate a less eastern dragon. I've always wanted them less long, with stockier bodies, not so sinuous.

-Koosh
    Arena of Death Champion: Nexim of the Guldskullz Tribe. Fear my wrath!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the Elven steeds arnt the best horse miniatures ive ever seen :yes:, i just imagine an elven steed as a more elegant horse e.g. slightly longer limbs more graceful posing etc.

ty for reading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x6)

I think there's a thread or 2 on this subject a little further back, but oh well.

I agree, the War Hydra is both ugly & too difficult to build, it needs to be improved & released in PLASTIC.

We need a Noble/Highborn kit, or atleast a model, both mounted & on foot!
    We need our mounted to sorceresses to come with a Dark Steed, not a Cold One!
    At the moment you either need to buy Morathi & convert it, or buy both the mounted sorceress & a dark rider, both options are more expensive than it should be..

They wont release all of our special/rare troops in plastic, but if they do any at all, I want it to be Corsairs (and also reduce them to 9 points each, but this is more about models than rules).

I have to disagree about the Dragon though, I love the insideous snake-like look. Its how dragons are supposed to be, ancient, magical, wise & powerful. Not bulky & brutish like Godzilla or a T-rex..
    I just think it needs a new pose so that the whole head/tail/body arent perfectly straight (bending the tail out to the side would fix this). The hands are also a bit too big & need some work on the positioning.

Cheers
    Dark Elves - Game #28 vs High Elves: Draw
    W L D
    21 5 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel that the witch elves could be a good plastic kit as not only would it benefit the Dark Elf army but also allow for easier conversions within other armies 40k and fantasy e.g. Sisters of battle, Slaanesh chaos armies etc. as it would be the frst completely female plastic regiment. However the fact that they dont get any weapon options makes this unlikely.

ty for reading

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. every army not just DE need a box for the general with plenty of options.
    2. Plastic Dark riders. If you can get 8 plastic glade riders for $35 why cant we get the same.
    3. I wouldnt mind seeing a wizard kit like the empire is getting for us.
    4. Im begging GW, for the love of all that is holy, dont make our cold ones look like the Lizardmen Cold ones. Ours look mean. they got the sharp pointy teeth and claws and look pretty fierce. Lizardmen cold ones look like something you'd get as a from McDonalds in a happy meal. If they do want to do something make them look even more mean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Characters first and foremost because unless we convert we only have sorceresses assassins and special characters.

I agree with Koosh on the dragon issue.

I would like better minis for our dark riders especially the horses they look like some sort of evil vesion of the my little ponies as they are now.
    "He made it look easy. Even though it never was. He never stopped fighting for what he believed in...or for what he believed his country should be."-Captain America the Death of a Dream

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed the horses are the main problem with the dark riders, i like the idea of the wild riders of kurnous horses, without the armour ofc. They fit the elegance fluff of elves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

i want new cold ones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everything minus the warriors, purely because for me (i live off pocket money) everything costs too damn much, otherwise i'd have an army already. Plastics all the way!
    "If a jobs worth doing, its worth dieing for"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast