<2000 Dogs of War under 8th Edition... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Dogs of War under 8th Edition...

I. like many, have a DoW army.
    I've invested a lot of money and time collecting Pikemen, Dwarf crossbowmen, Lumpin' Croup etc etc.
    Can you, and do you still play with DoW?

Is there a GW missive that consigns them to the deep, or are they going to be allowed to just fade away...

RSVP, my 2p worth. Huey

2. Remove Advertisements

utrecht, Holland
    19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

320 (x8)

Thats a good question.
    I have only a regiment of Braganza's besiegers and i use them in another army. I havent seen a DoW army in tourneys for a long time and i think they are a bit gone. What i read about the pikemen tactics sounds really hectic, though.
    The last time someone GW said something about the DoW (Johnson i think) he explained a year or two ago how they could be used in 7th rules, and he also hinted at how the dow are very low on their priority list. probably not coming back in the next 10 years.

The last unofficial statement is of a whole different kind however
    Here's the latest book. It's for 8th edition and it's rules seem quite nice. Who knows maybe this will be used in a while.

(Unofficial) DoW armybook.
    Warhammer Armies - Dogs of War

(dont know if you need any special programs to read the PDF.)

Theyre the stuff of legends
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs