Can you still use DoW in tournaments? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you still use DoW in tournaments?

Dear LO readers,
    I have been wondering this for a while, can you still use DoW in Tournaments? I only ask this, because in my Skaven army i wanted the to use slayer pirates (simply because they would stand out in Skaven army).Thankyou in advance

From Wolfy09

1st Combined Regiment. Contains Tallarn,Cadians, Catachans,Valhallan,Attilan,Armageddon Steel Legion and Vostroyan. Most Kills in one turn: 98 space marines and 6 rhinos with only the stompa's Gatla Gun (only that)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

ask the guy running the tournament, not us.

Most tournies I've heard about allow most DoW stuff. It's so outdated, that everyone just assumes you're giving yourself a handicap for their benefit or that you don't know any better. slayer pirates are too slow to hang out with rats. The skaven book is too good to borrow from DoW in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, seconding Buckero0 there, you'll need to ask Tourney advisors. For Slayer Pirate advice, you might be best off asking about them in the Dwarves section - they're pretty much Slayers with pistols, explain the situation and people should be able to give general slayer advice. I plan to get some soon for my Dogs army, Unbreakable is yum...