lizardmen with dogs of war - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lizardmen with dogs of war

i was going to buy a giant as a dog of war for my lizardmen because i was told i could take them but i was reading another post on the site and it said lizardmen cant take giants so i am asking if lizardmen can take dogs of war and if they can what unit type do they take and what the unit is called

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dogs Of War (lizardmen)

Hay,
    Your asking what Lizardmen can take, well I've got the "Regiments of Renowed" List, this is one of the main Dogs of War Lists (if you want it just Pm me and i'll send it over) most units you can take, Giants you can't take, though you can Orge Kingdom models (just check), these count as Rare (unless specified), if you want anymore help ask here.

Wolfy09
    1st Combined Regiment. Contains Tallarn,Cadians, Catachans,Valhallan,Attilan,Armageddon Steel Legion and Vostroyan. Most Kills in one turn: 98 space marines and 6 rhinos with only the stompa's Gatla Gun (only that)

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

there's a little thing called a stegadon that you may want to consider prior to putting a giant in your LM list. It is near the same price, has the same movement, has armor, has shooting capability, has better toughness, is more likely to injure your opponent in combat, can be taken as a mount to protect your characters, doesn't fall down and hurt himself or your other units, blah, blah, blah, I could go on forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok thank you all i already have a stegadon but with what you have just said i will consider buying some more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giant can be devastating if lucky with the dice rolls but are mainly a fun addition to a freindly game i think. especially when you act out everything he does lol