Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
i just a few Q's
1. in a cold steal games do u have to tack a pay master or are they treated as bret's with there battle standed and your not even alowed to tack it.
2. can u tack ogre kingdom ogres in a DoW army
3. how would u make light cav and norse marauders
<img src='http://www3.telus.net/naran/blackadder/images/BA1adder.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>From now on i shell be known as the black vegetable</span>
1) I do not know what you mean by a cold steal game, but yes I imagine that they are treated like Bret standard bearers.
2) You can have Ogre Kingdom ogres in a DoW army as special choices, including Maneaters! This means you can have more Maneaters than a OK army, Ogres with the bullcharge and vannila ogres who'se full command only cost 30pts! (No bull charge though.)
3) Norse Marauders can be made by either ordering the Bearmen of Urslo from mail order or using plastic chaos marauders. Light cav could be made with Ellyan Reavers, or by using Rough riders with the grenades cut off and a bow/spear arm and shield added. They look quite cool!
Whats wrong with homicide?