first dwarf army 2000pts SLAYERS!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first dwarf army 2000pts SLAYERS!!

ok its my very first dwarf army and im looking forwards to it. Ill be using the storm of chaos army list, and yes i know people think its broken and alsorts, but its more a army i love the sound of than a pure doomseeker beardy army!

here goes:

Characters

Garagrim Iron fist - 305pts

Dragon Slayer with runic weapon (master rune of swiftness and rune of cleaving) - 130pts

Dragon slayer with great weapon and beast slayer - 94pts

Dragon Slayer with beast slayer - 90pts

Core

20 Troll slayers with Standard and Giant Slayer 247pts

10 Troll Slayers 110pts

20 Troll slayers with standard and Giant Slayer 247pts

10 troll slayers 110pts

3 Doom Seekers 195pts

Special

19 Brotherhood of Grimnir with standard (with the master rune of grimnir) and a giant slayer 341pts

Rare

Goblin-Hewer 130pts

It'll be units of 21 (7x3) and then 2 units of 10 as flanking units.

what do you think?

Alan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Looks very solid, I must say. Nice blocks, with plus the never-runing flanks.
    There is two alternatives that I can think of.

1:
    Using the one of the table-edge as protector, you could drop both of the small units, in favour of a group of longdrongs. A good little alternative, if you want some more fire-power. You could also drop the rune of cleaving, as its not that big a need but..You dont have to.

2: Again, using a table-edge as a protector, and get rid of one of the smaller units. For the points you now have, you could bulk up some of the other units (Making the other flank unit bigger or some of your main units). Perhaps even your characters.

But again, these are only small alternatives, as I find your army quite solid.

Btw, its always a pleasure to see dwarven generals, making use of our doomed brothers

+ Reply to Thread