2250 - current list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250 - current list

Hey everyone, just thought I'd get your comments/suggestions on this dwarf list I'm currently running. Please feel free to be nit picky (i'm just trying to get other eyes on it)

365 Runelord - Anvil of doom, Master Rune of Spellbinding

190 Thane - (battle standard bearer) Master Rune of Valaya

205 20 Dwarf Warriors - Full Command, Shields
    205 20 Dwarf Warriors - Full Command, Shields
    290 20 Dwarf Longbeards - Full Command, Rune standard - rune of battle, shields
    140 10 Thunderers

155 Grudge Thrower - Rune Accuracy, Reloading, Engineer
    115 Cannon - Reloading, Engineer
    150 Cannon - Reloading, Forging, Engineer
    155 Cannon - Reloading, Forging, Burning, Engineer

140 Flame Cannon
    120 Organ Gun

2230pts in total

A lot of this list is stuff that I just like and seems to work for me. The war machines go to work with the exception of the flame cannon, which always seems to blow up turn 1 or 2 *just bad rolling*. The boards we play on are quite hilly and I can safely assume that I will be getting at least 1 or 2 in my deployment zone. Anti magic is high, +3 to all dispell attempts while I have 7 dispell dice. Lastly, no one will let me play thorek after I used him twice so he has to be a regular runelord with an anvil now. Again, any and all comments are really welcome I guess.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally i think the 50-odd points of runes on each cannon is a waste. Id use those points on either a thane or even an engineer if you want to make one of the cannons extra killy. Runes of forging are awesome when you misfire, but in my opinion dwarf cannons are less effective than bolt throwers, so spending 50 points to make sure it doesnt blow up seems a waste. take two BT with engineers and a rune of pen for that price, and you'll make up your points even faster
    Oi! Get off me beard!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

:happy::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:8X:party2::party2::Ci agree wid the guy above sry forgot ur name XD but also ur army looks alot like a artilery gun line so id recommend switching the flame canan or some other stuff for a gyrocopter to slow down and not allow enemy unties to march jus a comment:party::party:

+ Reply to Thread