Dwarf 1500 friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Dwarf 1500 friendly

Hero Thane-Ghomri Rockhand
    Oath Stone
    Rune of Resistance
    M. Rune of Kragg the Grim
    Rune of Snorri Spranghelm
    Rune of Stone

Hero Runesmith-Dhunhad the Drunk
    Master Rune of Balance
    Rune of Spellbreaking

Hero Slayer-Thagni Dragonslayer
    Rune of Snorri Spranghelm
    Rune of Cleaving
    Rune of Cleaving

Core Longbeards 10
    Longbeards upgrade
    Command
    Rune of Stoicism
    Great Weapons
    Rangers w/ axes

Core Warriors 30
    Shields
    Command

Core Thunderers 10

Core Thunderers 10

Special Cannon
    Engineer
    Rune of Forging
    Rune of Reloading

Special Cannon
    Engineer
    Rune of Forging
    Rune of Reloading
    Rune of Burning

Any ways to improve the list?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

First up are you sure rune of cleaving stacks i thought it said multiples have no further effect (could be wrong)?

Personally I've found playing against dwarfs with my tomb kings, anytime my friend uses rangers they have no effect and i'm able to out maneuver so they don't get into combat until i want to kill them. I would drop the warriors unit to 20, boost the longbeards to 20 and also give them shields (my own dwarfs win combats by not dieing not by killing).
    Another change which is just preferences would be to drop a canon for an organ gun, not having to roll to hit is amazing just last night vs beastmen my organ gun took out a 20 strong beastherd who tryed to ambush my line and a chariot on it's own in a small 1k game.
    I also think you could shave alot of points from this list, cheapen up thane abit, drop the canons burning and reloading, magic banner (if you boost long beards) and you could free up the points to either keep your 2nd canon or add in a grudge thrower (personal choice i've found canons ineffective but my grudge thrower to be deadly, maybe because of playing with my tomb kings catapult alot)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak View Post
    First up are you sure rune of cleaving stacks i thought it said multiples have no further effect (could be wrong)?

Personally I've found playing against dwarfs with my tomb kings, anytime my friend uses rangers they have no effect and i'm able to out maneuver so they don't get into combat until i want to kill them. I would drop the warriors unit to 20, boost the longbeards to 20 and also give them shields (my own dwarfs win combats by not dieing not by killing).
    Another change which is just preferences would be to drop a canon for an organ gun, not having to roll to hit is amazing just last night vs beastmen my organ gun took out a 20 strong beastherd who tryed to ambush my line and a chariot on it's own in a small 1k game.
    I also think you could shave alot of points from this list, cheapen up thane abit, drop the canons burning and reloading, magic banner (if you boost long beards) and you could free up the points to either keep your 2nd canon or add in a grudge thrower (personal choice i've found canons ineffective but my grudge thrower to be deadly, maybe because of playing with my tomb kings catapult alot)

It is my fault but I should have mentioned that I only have those 10 longbeards, the burning is needed because 2 cannons can't have the same runes (I want the misfire protection), I'll try the grudge thrower and organ gun though .

+ Reply to Thread