ok...we have recently been playing a tournament in our local club. 9 players who play each other once and the top 4 go into semi final and final.

Im currently on 6 wins, one draw, one loss (pesky elf lord on dragon grinded half my army....Grrr....). It looks like the four finalists are going to be me (dwarfs obviously), ogres, beastmen and either high elves or daemons.

We were allowed to tweak our lists in the early stages but now have to settle on one list for the finals. I'd appreciate any advice people to have to offer and i'll stick any options im considering in too. The list is similar to one i've run for most of the tournament but with a few extra points on the lord (MR of steel) and no MR of grungni on the longbeards. I was using a gyrocopter but it rarely did any good so i've removed it.

Lords and Heroes
Dwarf Lord - 301pts
Shieldbearers
Great weapon
MR. of spite
R. of resistance
MR. of steel
R. of stone

(i may change MR of spite to MR of challenge and give myself 20pts elsewhere)

Thane - 145pts
Battle standard
R. of courage
R. of battle

Runesmith - 131pts
MR. of balance
R. of stone
Great weapon
Shield

Core
Warrior x 24 - 241pts
Full command
Shields
(BSB in here)

Longbeard x 19 - 278pts
Full command
Shields
R. of Battle
(may drop this and MR of spite above, find myself 5 pts somewhere and take MR of grungni instead as its always served well in the past)

Thunderer x 10 - 140pts

Special
Hammerer x 18 - 284pts
Full command
Shields
R. of determination

Bolt thrower - 60pts
Engineer

Bolt thrower - 60pts
Engineer

Bolt thrower - 60pts
Engineer

Bolt thrower - 60pts
Engineer

Rare
Organ gun - 120pts

Organ gun - 120pts

Total - 2000pts

Any advice would be appreciated people as theres a battalion box set up for grabs for the winner!