<2000 2250 pts friendly dwarf 7th ed - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250 pts friendly dwarf 7th ed

Hey, this is a list i made after getting pounded by fear causing units and breaking from combat because it simply was to many other units. so here is the ultimate anti-fear/terror/run away list ,

Dwarf lord: 293 pts
    Shieldbearers, shield, MaRuoSteel, Resistance, Spite

Dwarf Thane: 162 pts
    BsB, shield, RuoCourage, 2xRuodetermination

Runesmith: 147 pts
    Shield, RuoShielding, 2xRuoSpellbreaking

Warriors: 205 pts
    20x warriors, shields, full command

Longbeard: 305 pts
    20x Longbeards, shields, full command, RuoCourage, Ancestor

Thunderers: 150 pts
    10x Thunderers, shields

Quarrellers: 120 pts
    10x Quarrellers, shields

Hammerers: 340 pts
    20x Hammerers, shields, full command, RuoGrugni

Ioronbreaker: 340 pts
    20x Ironbreakers, shields, full command, RuoCourage, 2x Ancestor runes

Bolt thrower: 65 pts
    Engeneer, BoP,

Organ gun: 120 pts

Tottal: 2247 pts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

It looks pretty good, however drop the shield on your lord, and give him a great weapon & rune of stone. To get the points you could drop the ancestor rune on the longbeards. It's not that good a rune. 3 of your units are immune to fear & terror, the BSB does not need the rune of courage, and he is very vulnerable. Also, dwarf BSB's cant have shields.

Try giving the BSB a master rune of gromril & rune of resistance, and rune of cleaving.

Your runesmith is fine, but the rune of shielding is not necessary unless you place him all alone, which you shouldn't. I think it's better to drop 1 rune of spellbreaking, the rune of shielding, and take the master rune of balance, which will give you far better odds against enemy magic than 1 auto dispell.

Other than that it looks very good. 3 elite units, a tank lord, adequate missilefire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't look to bad and the bearded one has covered pretty much everything, just a couple of things to keep in mind from me as well. When you say fear causing units i immediately think of undead. If you are up against undead, is one runesmith really enough? If you take a second runesmith you can give him the MR of spellbinding and another rune of spellbreaking if you want, giving you 6 DD (7 when you steal one) and +1 for all attempts to dispel.

Also, another thing that is useful against fear causing units is the rune of stoicism. This rune should make you pretty much immune to that pesky auto-break. You can combine it with the rune of battle as well, making a solid unit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@The Bearded one: thanks, the reasone i put those runes on the BsB was to put him whit the warriors to make them immune to fear and terror, but i also see your point.

@Turtle Master: I m sometimes up against undead. but i thought about this as a list that can take on more than just fear-causing units, and i see your point about a second runesmith.

+ Reply to Thread