Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
So im having a 1000 points tournament in a couple weeks. It's a tournament with huge restrictions...
- no lords
- no special/named characters/champions
- max 3 heroes
- max 150 pts per hero (including mounts etc)
- max 2x same core unit
- max 20 core shooters (30 in total, not including characters)
- max 1x same special or rare
- max 150 pts per rare choice, no shooting rare (unless specified)
- max 250 pts per unit
- max 1 flying unit
- max 2 war machines and 2 chariots
- max unit size: 30 models
- max 1 additional PD/DD (channeling not included)
- highest complexities may not be cast
- cannons can never fire at units to which they can't draw line of sight
- no master rune of challenge
- max 1 rune per war machine
- 1 gyrokopter or flame cannon
(Removed the rules that weren't interesting)
So i was thinking of this list..
-Rune of stone
-Rune fo spellbreaking
-Master rune of gromgrill
-Rune fo fire
Warriors x 19
Quarrelers x 10
Quarrelers x 10
Hammerers x 14
-Rune fo penetrating
Are you sure you need the Runesmith in such a small point battle? I would think you have enough magic defence already.
Otherwise, it all looks really good - the massive restrictions mean you have chosen more or less the best viable choices.
"Well... that hurt" - Vampire Jon Skellan (Mannfred's right hand man) after being beaten up, falling down an underground waterfall and being impaled by a stalactite.
Well the tournament turned out great! I ended lonely at the top The runesmith turned out to be a great help, especially my last game against VC. I had to change the list a bit from the judge... so the quarrelers didn't have their great weapons.. but the hammerers where increased and form a nice block of 18 with my 2 heroes, and they really beat everything to really bits! A unit of 7 black knights with vampire thrall where vanquished in 1 turn of combat:p