Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Please don't post points/model. This violates GW copyright. Thanks!
Thane w. great weapon, 3 runes of stone- 84
20 warriors w. sheilds, standard bearer-190
I think I would have taken two bolt throwers instead of a cannon, but I already have the model, so yah. As far as models that I have, my friend gave me a bunch of his models, so I basically have 3 battle of skull pass's worth of dwarfs (GAH why couldn't they have called them dwarves). Thoughts?
Last edited by kooshlord; May 21st, 2007 at 19:19. Reason: points/model
Its really those Buddhists we have to watch out for.
At 500 points, I'd prefer 2 bolt throwers and an organ gun to 1 unit of thunderers and a cannon. Have to work with whatcha got for now, but I'd make those priorities for expansion.
Arena of Death Champion: Nexim of the Guldskullz Tribe. Fear my wrath!
1: for the rune of stone it says multiples of this rune have no further effect
2: take away the great weapon and give him a shieldso you have a 1+ armour save
3: with the extra points give him a rune of striking (just a thought you might find a better investment) wich ensures that your thane will hit most of the time on a 3+ :yes:
From what i can see, this is what I think you should do:
1. Take away the extra 2 rune of stone, multiples have no further effect (though I wish you could ).
2. Keep the GW w/your thane but give him a shield to help him against shooting.
3. Make Warrior unit only 19x and give them a musician & a standard and put Thane in with them.
4. Rune of Striking isnt really neccesary at this point level so dont worry about it.
5. Try to switch the cannon w/a organ gun because those are deadly at 500 point level games.