What should be my top priority... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What should be my top priority...

I have somewhat of a longer beard with Dwarfs, and I am wondering what group of models should I buy to get to put my army up to 2000 points (or beyond).

The list of models I have at the current moment is;

2 Thanes, 1 is a BSB.
    1 Thane that is sometimes used a Runesmith.
    1 Dragon Slayer
    31 Warriors
    10 Thunderers
    10 Quarrelers
    1 Cannon
    1 Organ Gun/Cannon
    7 Miners

Does my list lack a punch? Or too little artillery? Or is the no elite troops a big problem?

Thank you in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

It looks a fairly good all round list- personally im not a massive fan of artillery heavy lists so to me what you have already looks fine.

Personally id beef up the miners to a full sized unit 20ish strong and consider getting one of the elite infantry units- my personal favourite are slayers however Ironbreakers, Lonbeards and hammerers are all fine choices- my reccommendation to you is a 20 strong unit of both Longbeards and Ironbreakers

Oh and looking at what you already have id get 9 more warriors to give you two units of 20- CR is your friend!
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

+ Reply to Thread