Dwarven Thane - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dwarven Thane

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Ok he's finished, well almost. All I have to do is add a shield and base him, which will be done tomorrow.

Ok now before you all say anything I must remind you this is my first real conversion and well it's not the best in the world, and my painting isn't crappy nor is it Golden Daemon quality. But I think I did ok for my first one.

So here's the pics:

Finished Thane

The first 10 pics are of the thane, they're entitled "Finshed Thane". So see the detail properly you must click on the pic to enlarge it, but bewarned it will take a while.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice conversion.
    I kill two dwarves in the morning, I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel allright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Goblin kroozade of revengyness: win:19 draw:10 loss:9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was quite good. But it is much better if you holds a peace of paper in the bacground as I have done before I took the bugman pictures.

And if you had zoomed a bit more I would have enjoed the.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Well I was going to have some paper in the background but it seemed to be to reflective, and was ruining the pics. As for the zoom it was almost at max, if I went closer it would have blurred.

But the better pics are in the side show, I've cropped them down to the size of the model.

But thanks

Closed Thread