Oathstone Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oathstone Question

in the army book it says, "At the start of the game, a character with an oath stone must nominate a unit of warriors........" does that mean that I have to tell the enemie that I have an oathstone in the unit or is that just for the dwarfs to know witch I think should be the point because if they know they will just keep avoiding this unit as much as possible with they fast movement

Your avatar has been removed due to the size of it, please read the rules regarding the size of them allowed. - KU, Mod

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In an open list, you must publicly declare the oathstone and it's bearer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

I imagine it'd be similar to magic items. If you play that you don't have to tell your opponent about them, it'd theoretically be the same with the Oath Stone, but if you want to disprove me on that, go ahead.

-AFG//

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you must note the unit with the oathstone in on your roster. it is the same with fanatics, you don't have to tell the enemy, but you must note it on the roster or the model with the oathstone (have a model with an oathstone).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awsome that is exactly what I said but now I can ams shove this upp their behinds
    Your avatar has been removed due to the size of it, please read the rules regarding the size of them allowed. - KU, Mod

+ Reply to Thread