Dwarf Battalion, bad shippment? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dwarf Battalion, bad shippment?

So I got the dwarfs from a buddy who bought the battle for skullpass. after having them for a month I decided to step up and buy the Dwarf Battalion box. after getting home and opening it I begin to wonder if my box was contents were wrong all I had was 9 of the same spures ad one other spure.. But I did not find anything that looked like warriors and there were these small sheild ike things but no where near the same size shield as the ones from skullpass set. Here is a picture they all are the same things.. Plz help.. is this wrong should I return it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    288 (x6)

If

If your Battalion set only had nine Thunderer sprues inside, no bases, shields etc then of course you have a bad set. You should take it back to the store you bought it from straight away. Don't delay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just wanted to make sure.. thanks

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

9 Thunderer sprues?

Their are 8 sprues in 1 normal regiment box. Lol

They even send too many thunderersprues than you should normally get :p

But we can never get really mad at GamesWorkshop, can we.. :-)

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by The bearded one View Post
    But we can never get really mad at GamesWorkshop, can we.. :-)
    Have i missed the sarcasm? Give it time.. youll see...

Though to be fair they are good when it comes to fixing model mistakes in purchased products.

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

585 (x8)

A little bit sarcasm, but a lot true. 'cause though they sometimes make mistakes the entire GWstaff is like a bunch of big kids ^^ ( Except for their accountants, nless you count playing with numbers' ) and they do a great job, from the top with great events, lore and models down to the lowly yet awesome staffmembers in the shops.

There was a 10% discount over here some time ago. Someone bought a high elf dragon for 32 euro ( normal price was 40 euro ) . He got another 10% off cause the plastic wasn't on the box anymore or something xD
    And a bunch of other players and I helped clean up after a tournament ( the 'frenzy' ) in Utrecht, holland and as a little reward we got to grab in the bitzbox. Found some nice sprues for my regiment of Empire-dwarf-quarrelers. Dwarfs who live in the empire ( found it in the background, a lot of dwarfs live and work in the empire, like josef and samual bugman ) and are more 'empirish'. So clipped offthe dwarf helmets and glued empire hats on them and stuf. Empire shields, those weirdlooking 'spanishish' puffy clothing on their arms etc. Very cool regiment, I'll make pictures. So far they are going great. 1 Dwarf has an arm with a hammer from the empireknight sprue that he is holding on his shoulder. It's awesome.

We can never get really mad at those guys, can we..? :-D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All went well today, brought in the box and spoke to the guy he made a phone call and I got a new box and got to keep the older box as well so what im going to do with almost 60 thunderers is still in the air..lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    321 (x8)

Gunline!!!
    http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, you could easily take some of the thunderers/quarrellers and make them into warriors using the extra hand weapons and shields you'll have. I don't think they would work with the great weapons because of how the arms attached to the heads are in a different pose than the ones on the warriors heads, but they could work with hand weapon shields. If you give it a try, let me know if it works or not.

...oh, or a gunline, as was stated.

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by ArtificiallyEnhanced View Post
    Gunline!!!
    please done be ''that guy''...

Ebay?? Told you they were good at fixing mistakes though, i got myself 2 free Ushabti once 'cos they mailed me the wrong one lol.

Still, 60 thunderers free! isn't that 5 boxes of 12, shelf value £90?? Kinda says a bit about their prices if they don't really care that they just lost 60 models, theyre hardly worth the £90 are they...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast