Goblin Hewer Still Legal? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goblin Hewer Still Legal?

I don't think they will mind too much where I play but I though I should ask. Is it still legal to include the Goblin Hewer in a Dwarf army for a rare slot and the additional hero slot? I have gotten tired of running the same old list and really want to spice it up some and I figured Malakai and his warmachine could do just that. I don't play in any official GW tournaments as there is not a GW store anywhere near where I live.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick answer: no. As I understand it every special unit/character from the campain is out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that is kind of disappointing, well I did ask the guys at the store where I play about it also and they said that they were cool with me using it anyway; thank you though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Vargrim21

Goblin Hewer was the first model I purchased... and still concider it to be the coolest model I have. I ran into the same issue as you did playing it, and you pretty much answered your own question - if people who you play against don't mind - then play the model (and some Doomseekers) by all means! Just in case you need the rules for all of the Slayer Army specific models - here is the link

+ Reply to Thread