Spelleater rune - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spelleater rune

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spelleater rune

Hello,

I was play testing my army against Kairos DoC (UK GT setup-cheese), and I was using the Spelleater rune, while we stumble on the following issue.

When I activate the Spelleater rune, does it affect the character (Kairos) or one of his heads only?
    (In our situation I canceled the gateway and rolled 5)

We didn't knew what's going on, so we assume that the character as whole was affected.
    Others around us were saying that only one head it's affected, and they won't accept the spell to be lost from both the heads.

Could someone provide some enlightenment on the subject?

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I don't have the rules for this character with me, but unless both "heads" count as seperate wizards then the spell would be removed from the model as a whole. It states the spell is destroyed, thus the casting wizard would loose the spell. If the model counts as one wizard then I would say its destroyed, if the heads count as two wizards, then I would say the head that cast it loses the spell.

Kuffy

+ Reply to Thread