Rune of forging - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rune of forging

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rune of forging

Last night this question came up when I fired my cannon and had a misfire on the first roll, rerolled it successfully, and then the bounce misfired.

Can we reroll both results in one turn?

I don't have the rules in front of me so I can't quote them directly, but what I remember is that it states that you can reroll a misfire on either roll, however the reroll will be the final result.

My opponent read this as saying that you can reroll either misfire, but only one reroll a turn. To me, the rule seemed to say that that if you misfire, you can reroll, regardless if it happens twice.

Can someone please clarify this for me?

Thanks.

Brogan Ironbrow

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

It doesn't say explicitly that you can only reroll one of them each turn, and therefor I and all other dwarfplayers interpret it as you may reroll both. You just can't reroll a reroll.

Innocent untill proven guilty It doesn't say it's only 1 of them, so therefore it isn't.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

The Beardling One is right. The rune basically says that you may re-roll when a misfire is rolled. It does not say it doesn't work for the bounce roll, so its accepted as it can be used for both rolls. I am unsure if this has been FAQ'ed or not.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

It says you can use it for bounces or misfires, you can roll for both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I agree its re-roll for both fire and bounce. The rules are a little light on the clarification so go with what works best for you and what you can get your opponents to accept without falling out with them ..
    Karak Khekkore kicks greenskin butt.

Dwarf Army W5, D0, L2

+ Reply to Thread