How to use High King Thorgrim - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

How to use High King Thorgrim

Hey guys. An upcoming match of 3000 is coming up (dah )I am thinking of placing this stunty.What is his role in the battlefield??I mean, he should go straight looking for trouble, or he will stay back blocking the way to the gunline.I also thinking of placing him in a unit of hammerers. On the right/left of this unit i shall place a unit of longbears and a unit of ironbrakers to the other rear of the king's bodyguards.What say you?!

2. Remove Advertisements

Scotland, Ayr
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

147 (x5)

Honestly, you could throw him in a unit of warriors, and he would still work. His role in the battlefield is basically turning one infantry block into a unit that kills things and can get +5CR (a rarity for us! Our characters aren't all that killy...). If you used him in a gunline I would put him in a unit of warriors to save points. Thorgrim should be able to take on anything that makes it through the hail o' lead. (:

Tell us how it goes! I've only seen him used twice (and both times he decimated everything he touched, before getting bogged down in flagellants).

Originally Posted by Archnomad
    Well I picked up my first model when I was 7.

I misunderstood that... ALOT

+ Reply to Thread