Walking out of the trees, and getting my knees chopped off - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member slann-o-engine-eo's Avatar
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

34 (x2)

Walking out of the trees, and getting my knees chopped off

so ive spent the last few years in the trees, hanging with my green biotches and chillin with my trees.

and quite frankly im tired of being a hippie.

So im gonna go on an adventure out of the woods and grow some beardage , pick up some axes, and go hunt some orcs.

Coming from an ex elf im hoping the dwarves will except me but im sure I can change, just teach me to wear armor and how to use an axe, ( they are forbidden where I come from )

2. Remove Advertisements

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Karak Rotterdam
    6 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

585 (x8)

Eventually... they all come to us! Your conversion deserves some reputation!

Welcome, and congratulations for leaving hippy-dom behind you, and going into the real world.
    Time to man up. * passes a beer * And time to grow some facial hair, and use manly weapons.

Already have some ideas about your dwarven force? You will soon learn that while dwarf missile troops might not be just as accurate as your prancing green friends, they hit a load more harder. That's right, alle shooting in the dwarf army is str4 minimum.

+ Reply to Thread