longbeards greater sized units than warriors? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

longbeards greater sized units than warriors?

dia dhaobh,

bhi me ag scriobh mo liosta armtha nuair a.........eh i just realized the majority of people here aint irish and even those who are probably cant speak irish so ill phrase the question in english, if i have one unit of warriors and one unit of longbeards can the longbeards be larger than the warriors? i was thinking of running a horde of forty longbeards and a unit of twenty basic warriors, is that legal?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

Yes.

The number of units of warriors has to be equal or greater than the number of longbeard units, but not the number of models. You can have 10 warriors and 100 longbeards if you want, as long as all those longbeards are in 1 unit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers mate. thats where my bsb or lord goes then i guess, since my 3k list only has three units for combat. 40 longbeards, 20 warriors and 20 ironbreakers it was sort of important to get that figured out so that i have one horde, i think ill sit my twenty warriors back to help protect my anvil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just remember that less ranks = lower chance of steadfast. It's also pretty easy to avoid such a huge point sink.

+ Reply to Thread