Warhammer Fantasy Armies - Beginner Series - Youtube Project! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warhammer Fantasy Armies - Beginner Series - Youtube Project!

Gday guys!

Over the past few months I have been collecting information from the different pro's about the many races of Warhammer Fantasy. I have been slowly gathering this wealth of information and compacting it into brief videos concerning each army. Essentially, each video contains a mere touch on the following topics:

+Fluff
    +Play style
    +Gaming advantages
    +Gaming disadvantages
    +General aesthetics (ie army appearance, painting & modelling opportunities etc).

The idea of these videos is to provide a resource for those who are new to Warhammer fantasy, or returning or just want to try a different army! By giving a brief overview of some of the more popular topics, people get a better glimpse at their next investment.

However, knowing the finer details on ALL of the Warhammer Armies would certainly require a grey beard - which I lack So this is where you guys come in! I need all of you Dwarf players and experts to show me what to 'put in' about Dwarfs! Any advice, suggestions, or just a general explanation of any of the topics listed above would be greatly appreciated and you would receive credit where credit is due!

Please keep in mind this is a series aimed for people newly coming into the army, so try to keep things simple and easy to follow. Deep strategies, whilst cool for you, I and the rest of this forum to look at is great - newbies might struggle

Also, try to refrain from only posting "dWARFeZ RULeZ!!!!111!!! !1"

Thanks so much guys!

~Ghost

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dWARFeZ RULeZ!!!!111!!! !1

I failed my test to refrain, sorry.