Organ gun question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Organ gun question

Hello all,

I am new to dwarfs, and want to start them. I was looking at the Organ gun rules, and was wondering how many times it fired? It looked like you only role the artillery dice twice if you do not misfire the first time that is. Is that correct? Also, can you only roll it once so that you do not take a chance of rolling a misfire and losing those shots you just got?

I think I just got an answer to my question, but I am not sure. Do you get the number of the first dice that you ended up rolling? And then if you want you can re-roll it to get a higher result, but must take the second roll? Thanks,

Last edited by HAB_Iceman; October 26th, 2011 at 00:53.
    Honor Among Brothers

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

20 (x1)

You roll 1 artilery dice
    if it is misfire, it is misfire. roll misfire chart.
    if not the number on the upside of the dice is the number of hits you scored against the units. (upto 24" S5 Armor piercing.) Now roll as much as wound.
    If the first roll is not misfire and you didnt like the result since it is low (the thumb rule: reroll if it is 2 and 4 most cases)
    You can reroll but you have to accept the second result. If it is misfire, nothing happened dont roll misfire chart.

Main advantage of organgun is you score automatic hits.

+ Reply to Thread