[list] Dwarf Normal List/slayers 2000pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is a recent list i made up a few minutes ago (i got a lil bored :blush: )

do you think it will work?

all critism is available may playtest it very soon (tommorrow)

LORD
    Daemon slayer 236pts
    master rune of swiftness, rune of might, rune of fury, rune of cleaving, rune of speed
    Great weapon

HEROES
    Dragon Slayer 119pts
    master rune of Alaric the mad
    extra hand weapon

Dragon Slayer 119pts
    rune of fury, rune of cleaving , rune of speed

CORE UNITS
    15 warriors 190pts
    GW , HA, Shield, FC

15 Warriors 190pts
    GW , HA, Sheild, FC

15 warriors 190pts
    GW , HA, Sheild, FC

SPECIAL UNITS
    30 Slayers 498pts
    FC
    10 Giant slayers

20 Ironbreakers 290pts
    FC

20 Ironbreakers 290pts
    FC

Total: 2031pts

please check my adding im not good with pen and paper im not at school so im not sure if im completly correct

Boys rule, Girls suck! (if you get what i mean)

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/theemperorsfinest' target='_blank'>The Iron Guard Official Website</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

Your deamon slayer as too many runes, and in a regular dwarf army they can&#39;t be generals. plus you don&#39;t get the slayer Skill wich IMO, are what makes a Slayer caracter so deadly. I think you would be better off with a slayer army, (Slayers of Karak Kadrin) from SoC. the PdF file is on the GW web site.
    Another thing your slayer caracters can only giong slayer units, so you&#39;ll have to change that.

If you want to try out that list go ahead, it looks good.
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot see why it wouldn&#39;t work
    Go to this new and growing site for all the teams
    <a href='http://s8.invisionfree.com/world_of_warhammer' target='_blank'>World Of Warhammer</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wold_Pack is right, the daemon slayer has 5 weapon runes (out of maximum of three). Your runed-up axe is so over-stressed that it would explode in a shower of gromril, wood, gold, and dwarven expletives. Not to mention all of those runes have been put on a two-handed weapon&#33; Rules say that a magic version of a weapon negates all mundane effects of the weapon (i.e. a runic two-handed axe looses any rules from being two-handed and is just a waste of points). Same problem with your first dragon-slayer (I believe), because he has a runic weapon and an extra hand weapon.

Besides that.. well Wolf_Pack is right again in his saying slayers can&#39;t be the general or go in non-slayer units, so besides lacking a general, you would have to put all your characters indpendant or in the one slayer unit (which would result in a 236+119+119+498 = 972, yes, 972 point unit)

However, if you do fight a battle with an army like this (all cc, no ranged) I would like to hear how it goes, cause I have been contemplating using that idea myself. So if you want to continue this thread, PM me, or make another dwarf thread once you have a battle, I&#39;d appreciate it.
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Check it out --&#62; <a href='http://home.comcast.net/~eschdebolt/index.html' target='_blank'>4 feet of snow + balcony = lots of fun</a></span></span>

+ Reply to Thread