Help against beastmen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help against beastmen

I often play a beastmen army that I think is unbeatable with dwarves.He hs a lv4 beastlord a lv2 wargor,2 lv2 brayshamans,4 chariots,4 box beastherds,30 hounds,2spawnand some centigor.(2000 points).the cariots are no prob with my cannon and s7 bt but my artillery line keeps getn killed then overrun.See he ambushes along the flanks,carges a warmachine/thunderers,kills them,overruns.its unstoppable.If I turn my troops around he rear charges me with centigo or chariots.I take,lord,engineer,smith,thane,20 hand weapon shield,24 great weapon shield,2x1o thunderers,3 bt's,cannon,gyro,19 iron breakers please help contact me at gavomurfo@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    69 (x3)

beastmen waekness is leadership, do everything you can to make units panic.

for do all your shooting on a particular unit with the aim of wiping it out (small units of hounds are a good target). if you wipe them out then thats a panic check for all units within 4inches.

hmm, in terms of your list 3 bolt throwers seems a bit excessive, possibly swap them for another gyrocopter if you can, and gyros are probably your best friend against beastmen...

ah well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont know if you have tried this, im just starting out so im probably wrong, if he is getting your flanks why dont you try one of the deployments in the back of the dwarf army book.why not one of the enduring mountain layouts. (like i said earlier im new to this so im probably wrong)

+ Reply to Thread